Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Beauty Haul at Morrisons

I popped into Morrisons supermarket in Morecambe on Sunday to buy the Sunday papers and some vegetables to go with our Sunday roast dinner. I did not expect to be leaving with a beauty haul but on the way to the till I walked past a reduced section to find toiletries reduced and could not resist buying the following items.

Piz Buin 1 day long SPF 30 sun tan cream for £3.99. This was reduced from £5.98 so a saving of £1.99 - not a huge saving but still a saving and as I bought 2 tubes it was a saving of £3.98.


Garner Ultralift Intensive Serum at just £2.50. This usually retails at £11.99 but I have managed to find it as low as £8 in Sainsburys. This serum has had rave reviews. They had two boxes left and I bought them both.


L'Oreal Advanced Correcting Serum at £4.50. This is usually £16.99 and is currently on offer in Boots at £11.33 so I have made a good saving. I bought the two boxes that were on the shelf. I love serum for under my moisturiser and use it every day in the morning. I tend to just use a night cream in the evening rather than serum and moisturiser. 



Finally I bought two boxes of L'Oreal BB Cream 5 in1 Instant Blemish Balm in medium. This was also £4.50 a box and is usually £12.99 and is currently on offer in Boots at £8.66. Another good saving. I have one of these already opened and in use at the moment and it is a great tinted moisturiser for this time of year. I chose the medium rather than fair shade as I still have a slight tan following my Tenerife holiday and this matches my skin tone really well. 




There were some other items that I was tempted to buy but I reckoned that I did not really need them and I was just buying them as I thought I was getting a bargain. A bargain is only a bargain if you need it so I resisted.

This haul should keep me going for the rest of the year (I think?) I might just see how long they last me and report back as I have no idea how long I take to use up a tube of serum or moisturiser.
This is another daily blog under the Blog every day in May challenge. See it on Twitter #BEDM


No comments: