Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Charity Shop Mini Haul on Holiday

I can't quite believe that we manage to find charity shops when on our holidays abroad. We found two in Kas, Turkey last July and we found an animal welfare charity shop here in Adeje a week ago. My sister has been coming here for years and didn't know it existed and couldn't believe I'd managed to sniff a charity shop out.

I've been twice so far as it is open every day and I have to walk near it when I go the the mini mart for provisions. Most of the prices are €1 - 2 an item. I bought two large scarves for €1 each (87p in sterling). One is a patterned blue cotton one and the other is a heavy silk leopard print one. I love them both and stopped myself buying some others just because they were cheap but I didnt really need them.



A brand new sealed travel sized bottle of Calvin Klein CK one aftershave for my lovely David. This was  €1.


A Clint Eastwood DVD - Pale Rider and series 3 boxed set of my teenage taste in films - The Vampire Diaries. Both of these were €2 each. The price was spot on for the boxed set but a little more than I would have liked to have paid for the Clint Eastwood film, but I reckoned the money was going to a worthwhile cause so was happy to pay.


No comments: