Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

M&S Summer Beauty Box

Marks & Spencer have brought out a summer beauty box with contents worth £120. If you spend £40 on clothing and/or home then you can buy it for just £10. I was on line within minutes of seeing the advert and splashed out on a new swimsuit and a couple of useful white t shirts for my holiday to Kalkan in July and added the box to my shopping basket.

My order was delivered to my small local store and I collected it today. I am pleased with the items and will be taking some on holiday with me as some are large travel sizes and others are full sized products. So what was inside the box?







M&S Island Escape Eau de Toilette - 25ml and a lovely size to take away on holiday. It is sea salt and bergamot and I loved the salty citrus scent when I had a spritz for testing.


Leighton Denny Crystal Finish Quick Dry Top Coat - full size and fabulous for a quick finish to my favourite Nails Inc nail polishes.


Nails Inc Gel One Coat Nail Polish - full size and in a bright pink colour called Chiltern Park. Not sure if the colour is for me - a little bit too Barbie but maybe with tan it may look good. Not sure...


Stila Lip Glaze - full size in Raspberry, a bright raspberry pink colour and it matches the nail varnish  really well. I'm not quite sure if this is my colour either to be honest. I think this and the nail varnish maybe either given to my sister, niece or sold on eBay.



M&S Sunsmart sunscreen 30SPF - 50ml and a handy size for carrying around with you on a day trip out when on holiday.


Ultra sun Face sunscreen 30SPF - 25ml and perfect for me to use after having skin cancer on my nose. I am a little manic about making sure I have a minimum 25SPF on my face every day now but I am still a sun worshipper. I just love the sun and spend as much time outdoors as I can in the UK and abroad.


REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot - 10ml and to be worn under moisuriser. I like to use serum but I think this will be like a serum and I will take this away with me on holiday.


M&S Pure Hot Cloth Cleanser. I use Liz Earle's' Hot Cloth Cleanser and think I will give this a go at home.


Philip Kingsley Swimcap. This is for combing through damp hair and wearing when you are swimming and sunbathing. It is a protective cream and you wash it out with shampoo. Again I am not sure whether I will use this or not but I may give it a try on holiday and have a slicked back look once I've had a swim in the pool.


Nuxe multi purpose dry oil for face, hair and body - darling little bottle which is ideal for holidays. I like multipurpose products too so this will be used on dry ends of hair, tanned legs and arms and overnight as a hand cream.


Pur Correcting Primer which is for wearing under mineral makeup. I sometimes wear bare minerals powder foundation so I'll use it then. A small tube at 10ml.


Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil - for smooth sealed and sensational hair. I'll use this at home at some point.


Swell Protect & Renew hair serum - 30ml and a good size for a two week holiday. I may take this away with me on holiday.


Rodial Dragons blood hyaluronic tonic - 50ml. It can be misted onto the face at any time for a real hydrating boost. I've never used anything like this before so am a little unsure about it but I'll use it at some point.


So am I pleased with the items? Overall yes and at £10 I am pretty much delighted. I hope you manage to get a box yourself.


No comments: