Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

New Clothes

I've gone a bit mad buying some new clothes from Marks & Spencer in their sale and some more clothes from eBay. 

I have bought two t shirts at £6 each. One in white as it goes with anything and one in sapphire blue because this will look great with a patterned blue linen skirt that I have for my holidays.



A maxi dress because you can never have too many and this was reduced from £45 to £27.

A kimono top for wearing over t shirts and vests and it will look fab with skinny jeans. This was £10 reduced from £22.50.

A pair of loose swing shorts in navy reduced from £22.50 to £14. This price stung me a bit but it is tricksy finding plus size shorts that are not too short, too long, too fitted or look like they are made for a bloke. These are perfect for me - slightly feminine in the cut and a dark colour

All of these will probably end up in my suitcase for my holidays to Turkey - Kalkan again, in September.

My purchases from eBay are more for wearing at home and work.

Cheeky animal print Mac for £20. I bought this at a buy it now price rather than bidding as I loved it on sight. Great for late summer and wearing into autumn.



Wrap dress for £4.29 and I've already worn this to work with red flats and red cardigan - it looked casual but still smart enough for work.


Loose tunic top for £6.66. This will look good worn over an ivory camisole and with black slim fit trousers for work or a casual night out.



I will try to refrain from any more purchases for some time unless I see a bargain on a Carboot sale that I can't resist.

No comments: