Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Sales

The Christmas Sales used to be the January sales but now that we all shop on line they are pretty much the pre Christmas sales. I have bought a few clothing items on line from Marks & Spencer and then followed this up with a trip to the The Lowry shopping Centre at Salford Quays yesterday. I was pleased to find quite a few items for both me and David and nothing cost more than £7 with some costing as little as £2.49.

Here are my purchases from M&S on-line. Most are from their plus range which I think is really good value for money and the style is not too frumpy.















I spent far too much in the Clintons shop on Yankee Candles. All the Christmas candles were half price and I could not resist the scented T lights at £3.49 a box....... I bought 8 boxes!! I use a box a week as I light two scented T lights almost every night so I tend to buy quite a few when I see them reduced.

I bought Christmas Eve, Christmas Cookie, Fireside Treats and Snowflake Cookie. I guess I love that base note vanilla smell in Christmas candles rather than some that smell of pine. The pine scents always remind of smell of bathrooms from when I was child!. I also like slightly spicy cinnamon scents and the Christmas Eve candle has some hints of this scent.










I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for the New Year.

No comments: